GolfTest USA has tested many putting training aids in the past ten years but we have never seen one that produced such positive results for almost the entire group of testers as the Accuputt Putting Stroke Development System. Any golfer who is serious about improving their putting should consider this training aid. To view a video that provides more information about the test please[embed:width=”400″ height=”400″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wyRs735NVJc[/embed]
Following is information about how the test was conducted and some of the key results obtained at the completion of the test.
Consumer Test Format:
Pre-Test Benchmark Test: 10 putts from 10 feet on a generally flat putting green and record results.
Test Part 1: Practice for 2 weeks using Accuputt for 15 minutes per day.
Test Part 2: A) Take 10 putts at the same green where the Pre-Test Benchmark Test was taken and record results; B) Play one round of golf and record overall results and putting results.
Test Part 3: Continue practicing for another 2 weeks using Accuputt for 15 minutes per day.
Test Part 4: A) Take 10 putts at the same green where the Pre-Test Benchmark Test was taken and record results; B) Play a second round of golf and record overall results and putting results.
Test Results and Analysis
1. Pre-test (Benchmark) In an effort to establish a benchmark and a reference point as to the current performance level of your putting we would like you to perform a special test prior to beginning practice with the Accuputt. Here is what we need you to do. Once you receive the Accuputt and before starting the test you need to take your putter and go to a practice putting green and locate a hole that is flat and straight. Determine a distance of 10 feet from the hole and putt 10 balls, keeping track of how many putts are holed. Put that number in the space provided on this form. After two weeks into the test go back to the same location (or a similar location if the first location is not available) and repeat the same test and then do the same at the end of 30 days.
Here we are reporting the total number of putts made by the 20 testers.
Number of Putts made prior to the start of the test. — 42
Number of Putts made after 2 weeks into the test. — 67
Number of Putts made at the end of the test. — 96
Analysis of Pre-test Results:
• Average number of putts made in the pre-test prior to starting the test was 2.1 putts.
• After two weeks using Accuputt, the testers averaged 3.4 putts out of 10.
• After finishing the test (30 days) the testers were making 4.8 putts out of 10.
• The testers made 3 more putts out of every 10 after practicing with the Accuputt.
• That is an average improvement of over 50%.
Overall 30-Day Test Results:
A) After participating in this test for 30 days do you feel your putting has improved as the result of using the Accuputt?
Yes: 19 No: 1
If you answered YES complete the next two statements.
B) After using the Accuputt for 30 days I estimate that my putting improved: 36%.
C) After using the Accuputt for 30 days I estimate I have lowered the number of putts per round by 4 strokes.
Conclusions of This Phase of Testing:
• 95% of the testers felt they improved as the result of using the Accuputt.
• The average improvement of all the testers was 36%, which is an extremely high improvement rate
• Generally anticipated training aid expected improvement rate is 10 to 15%.
D) The testers felt they averaged 4 to 5 fewer putts per round, again indicating a dramatic improvement in their putting.
Actual Golf Rounds Test Results
Average tester golf score per round BEFORE using Accuputt: 94.8
After 2 weeks practicing with Accuputt: The test golfers averaged an actual playing score of 93.7 per round or a 1.1 average stroke reduction per round in actual play
After 30 days practicing with the Accuputt: The test golfers averaged an actual playing score of 89.9 per round or a 4.9 average stroke reduction per round in actual play.
We have reviewed all the evaluations from the twenty testers and have determined that, based on the extremely high level of positive results; the Accuputt Putting Stroke Development System helped almost every participant in this test dramatically improve their putting.
The testers reported that they lowered the number of putts per round which directly translated into lower scores between 4 and 5 strokes per round.
Even though many of the testers indicated it was sometimes difficult to continue the practice regimen day after day throughout the 30 day test, they had to admit that it had a profound positive impact on improving their putting tempo and the accuracy of putts once they went out on the course and played rounds of golf.
The statistics compiled in this test show clearly that any golfer who used the Accuputt Putting Stroke Development System according to the recommended training directions would improve their putting stroke dramatically.
The occasional anecdotal statement of an individual golfer claiming to have shaved 4 to 5 putts off their normal round of golf is interesting; HOWEVER, a real compelling case can be made when 19 testers out of 20 report similar results.
GolfTest USA has tested many putting training aids in the past ten years but we have never seen one that produced such positive results for almost the entire group of testers as the Accuputt Putting Stroke Development System. Any golfer who is serious about improving their putting should consider this training aid.
GolfTest USA is pleased to award the Accuputt Putting Stroke Development System our coveted GolfTest USA “Seal of Excellence”.
For more information about the Accuputt Putting Stroke Development System go towww.accuputt.com.